The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining US and International sales relationships. The candidate will develop and implement a marketing plan which will meet the business goals of Parabit's expanding customer base. This position will work with both the Sales and Support Teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, new revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company's vision and values.
- Learn and perfect technical selling skills for all products, services, and solutions
- The majority of the day will be spent on the phone and in meetings, sourcing and developing new client relationships
- Assist with creating and presenting product proposals;Attain proficiency in pricing and proposal models
- Sell consultatively
- Performs face-to-face, telephone, email blast, webinar, video conference and social network canvassing
- Within CRM, Set-up, update and report on all prospects and clients on communication, literature, pricing and proposals issued
- Develop, follow and report on marketing campaigns and annual sales plan
- Review, gather prices and manage RFP responses
- Adhere to all current and future company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Sales experience with Access Control, Surveillance, Kiosks, and Digital Signage solutions a plus
- 5 years of experience selling through channel partners
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas of $3 to $5 million plus per year
- Book of potential business
- Good working knowledge of GoldMine CRM
- Excellent understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Travel to perform product demonstrations at Trade Shows and Client meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office, Proposal Development, CRM Management, Voice and Data Networks, and Computers
- Self-motivated, organized, accountable and able to perform independently, as well as with a team
- Basic knowledge of fabrication and construction prints
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications or Engineering.
Base pay plus uncapped commission after quota is met. Expense account when traveling to trade shows. Great medical, dental, vision, life insurance offered. Gym reimbursement up to $200/6 months.
About Parabit Systems
Parabit designs and manufactures self-service kiosk solutions including: charging stations kiosks, secure cell Phone Charging Kiosks and Visitor Management Kiosks. Parabit Charging Stations Kiosks provide an opportunity to enhance customer service by allowing clients to charge their mobile device batteries on the go. Our kiosks charge many devices including tablets, laptops, as well as cell phones. Our Visitor Management Kiosks provide users with services such as Automated Identification Verification, instant issue ID cards, among others. They are available in pedestals, desktops or wall mount models. Parabit's Kiosks are designed with various options so that client's may choose the right configuration for their facility and needs.